A. Legal Agreement
1. Articoolo Ltd. ("us", "we" or "Articoolo") has developed unique technology (the "Platform") that enables you to create textual content (the "Article").
3. The Platform and Services are intended for use by persons and entities that are of legal capacity to create a binding legal agreement and who are not barred from receiving services under the laws of their jurisdiction ("Legal Capacity"). Accordingly, if you are not of Legal Capacity, you are not allowed to use the Platform and/or Services. Be aware that we are not and shall not be held liable for any breach of this requirement.
5. We reserve our right to refuse provision of the Platform and/or Services, to anyone, for any reason or for no reason.
7. All communications between you and us shall be by electronic means. You hereby agree to receive communications from us in an electronic form.
B. Creating an Account
1. You are required to create an Account in order to use the Services. You agree that all information provided by you is accurate, full, complete and up-to-date at all times. Your registration must be completed using your real name. Any registration is solely for you and you may only use one single Account. You may not use the accounts of others, or allow others to use your Account, and you are solely responsible for preventing such unauthorized use of your Account.
2. You agree that we rely on the "User ID" format to confirm whether users accessing and using our Platform and/or Services are authorized to do so. If another user accesses the Platform and/or Services using a User ID that was issued to you, we will rely on that User ID and will assume that you personally are accessing the Platform and/or Services (as applicable). You are solely responsible for any and all access and/or use of the Platform and/or Services by persons using your User ID. Please notify us immediately if you become aware that your User ID is being used without authorization.
3. We strongly recommend having a complex password, to be kept secured at all times. You are also encouraged to change your password regularly.
C. Using the Platform and Services
2. You may not use the Platform and/or Services to harass or intimidate any other users of the Platform and/or the Services.
3. You agree to be held solely responsible and solely liable for using the Services, including without limitation, for any Content presented in an Article.
4. You agree that information and opinions in Content created by third parties represent solely the thought of the author and are neither endorsed by us or reflect our beliefs. You acknowledge that you may be exposed to certain Content which may violate our policies or otherwise be offensive to you.
6. You may not transmit via the Platform and/or the Services any virus, worm, Trojan horse or any other potentially malicious code.
7. You may not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any Content from the Platform and/or the Services, without our prior written consent.
8. In using the Platform and/or the Services you agree not to violate any applicable laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to any copyright laws).
D. Intellectual Property, Confidentiality and Security
3. If you believe that your work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement by users of the Platform or Services (in their capacity as such), please provide us all information pertaining thereto as soon as possible. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to ask you for any further information as we deem appropriate.
E. Representation and Warranty
F. The Platform and the Services
1. The Platform and the Services are provided "AS IS", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, we explicitly disclaim all warranties, express or implied, regarding the Platform and the Services, including any implied warranty of quality, availability, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement including without limitation to the Platform and/or the Services being free from defect or any virus, worm, Trojan horse or any other potentially malicious code. YOU HEREBY RELEASE US FROM ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION RELATED IN ANY WAY, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO THE PLATFORM AND/OR THE SERVICES AND/OR THE ARTICLES. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE PLATFORM AND/OR THE SERVICES AND/OR THE ARTICLES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF THE PLATFORM AND/OR THE SERVICES AND/OR THE ARTICLES, OR TO THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THEREBY. THE ABOVE SHALL ALSO APPLY TO ANY INFORMATION YOU MAY RECEIVE FROM US OR THROUGH US AT ANY TIME, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INCLUDED IN THE ARTICLES.
2. The Platform and Services, as well as your Article and/or Content, may become unavailable, in whole or in part, due to technical failure, maintenance and upgrade works, as well as upon our sole discretion or otherwise. We will not be held liable, under any circumstances, for the loss of any Content. You are strongly recommended to backup any of your own data and Content which you are entitled to backup.
4. You are solely and exclusively responsible for all your communications and interactions with us or with any person or entity with whom you may communicate, interact or engage as a result of your use of the Platform and/or the Services.
G. Limitation of Liability
2. THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF ANY CLAIM, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
1. This refund policy is subject to the absolute discretion of Articoolo.
2. Unless provided otherwise in any applicable law, you have seven  calendar days to ask for a refund for an Article, from the date you received it. To be eligible for a refund, your Article must be unused and insufficient or damaged for use, a matter which will be determined by Articoolo with its sole discretion.
3. Once we receive your request for refund, we will inspect it and notify you with its status. If your request is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit account in Articoolo website. Refunds will only be credited back to the account used to make the original purchase.
4. If you have any questions on how to ask for a refund please contact us at email@example.com.
1. We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Platform and Services ("Feedback"). You may submit Feedback by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback will be solely and exclusively our property and you hereby irrevocably assign to us all right, title, and interest that you may have in and to all Feedback, including without limitation all worldwide patent rights, copyright rights, trade secret rights, and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein.
L. General Terms